JOYOOO 79 Inch Long 5.9 Inch Diameter Intake/Exhaust Hose PVC Flexible Ducting for Portable Air Conditioner Replacement hose/Extend Vent Hose/counterclockwise installation direction
- Reference the image on the left Facing the hose,it is counter clockwise,The ends of the hose are counterclockwise; Before buying, please confirm that the installation direction of the hose is counterclockwise required
- Stretch and Shrink Freely,Shorten to 40 cm, Extendable up to 2m,Material: PVC + steel wire lined
- this is great suitable for when a Air Conditioner still runs great,the essential vent hose has cracked,then you needed to replace it.Easy to attach to existing hose: gently extend out the exhaust hose to meet up with the existing hose, line up with the both ends, snap into place, it's easy to install; When installing, please rotate the hose anticlockwise to complete the installation
- Note:2 diameter size：5.9 inch 15cm and 5 inch 13 cm(outer edge to outer edge)，please check your diameter before you order.
- Exhaust hose fits to various portable air conditioner models as long as you are using same diameter hose,its connector has 5.9 inch/ 15 cm in diameter
Air exhaust hose: hose is constructed from polypropylene with good flexible, durable and portable, this is a good replacement when the essential vent hose has cracked Portable air conditioner hose:
The exhaust hose fits to various portable air conditioner models as long as you are using same diameter hose its connector has 5.9 inch/ 15 cm in diameter. It is a good replacement when the essential vent hose has cracked.
The hose diameter is 5.9 inch/ 15 cm (outer edge to outer edge), please make sure the size is compatible to your air conditioner models before purchase.
The direction of installation is counter clockwise.
Material: durable polypropylene
Diameter: 5.9 inch/ 15 cm
Extendable length: 79 inch/ 200cm
Shortened length: 15.8 inch/ 40cm
End: counter clockwise
1 x Air conditioner exhaust hose(Connector does not included）
If you need to replace a vent hose follow these steps;
1,make sure the right diameter across.
2, Leave the window mount up and simply unscrew the damaged hose out.
3,The base coupling should have two thumb snaps into the base of the unit. Press these simultaneously and remove.
4, Unscrew this end vent out of the base coupling.
5, Extend about 4" of one end and screw it into the window mount.
6, Extend about 4" out of the other end and screw it into the base coupling.
7, Gently extend out the vent hose to meet up with the unit base.
8, Gently twist the coupling until the thumb snaps line up with the base receivers.
9, Snap into place.
10, Even out the vent and replace the unit back where you like it.