Electric Glass Ceramic Hob 59cm (self-sufficient, 6,6kW, 15 steps, 4 zones, frameless, double zone, touch slider, roasting zone, automatic timer) KFS59RL - KKT KOLBE
- TOUCH CONTROL: With the intuitive TouchSelect sensor control, you can operate your device extremely quickly and easily through the various levels and programs.
- DESIGN: The self-sufficient KFS59RL cooktop and its SUPERKERAMIK glass-ceramic surface is very resistant, sets an optical highlight in your kitchen and is extremely simple to clean. Its 59 cm wide surface and 4 cooking zones are particularly suitable for small kitchens.
- SLIDER: Simply wipe the slider of the control panel with your finger to increase or decrease the heating intensity of the respective hobs.
- TWO IN ONE: The dual cooking and roasting zone of the KFS59RL hob combines two cooking zones in one. In this way you can increase or decrease the heating surface of the cooking zone by one step as required.
- TIME CONTROL: The convenient timer function allows you to automatically switch off the cooking zones after any user-defined time.
The KKT KOLBE heating spiral hob convinces with its high-quality workmanship and functionality. The dual cooking zone and roasting zone each have two hotplates, so that you can use one central one separately and coherently with the respective outer section. The surface made of high-quality SUPERKERAMIK glass ceramic ensures quality and safety and is easy to clean. The appliance is self-sufficient and can therefore be installed in your kitchen independently of other appliances. The appliance can be conveniently operated using TouchSelect sensor keys. With the slider of the control panel, you can set the temperature level of the hotplates with a single wipe. All cooking zones have 15 switching stages with the possibility of constantly releasing the heat. Conventional interval or heating phases are therefore no longer necessary and you can cook and fry your food evenly. A built-in sensor monitors the temperature to prevent damage. The hob switches itself off automatically if the temperature is too high. If a cooking zone is still hot, you will be warned of this by an LED lamp. You can use the timer function to switch off cooking zones in a time-controlled manner. If there is no suitable cooking utensil on the cooking zone, it is automatically switched off. The device will be delivered with cable, without plug.
Warranty: 2 years
Cooktop type: Electric
Special features: Self-sufficient hob
Surface: glass ceramic
Number of hotplates: 4
Hob details: 2x 1200W zone 165mm, 2200W (1100W+1100W) zone 230mm, 2000W(1100W+900W) zone 165-270mm
Power rating: 6600W
Installation dimensions: 56x49cm
The device will be delivered by parcel post.