Stove Firescreen ~ 32"H Screen Fireguard Sparkguard for Fireplace (54.5Wx18Dx32Hxinches) Large
- Original Diamond Design Stove Screen to fit around standard sized existing Hearths of 54" and 60" Wide. The latest design now has the diamond motif welded to the mesh.
- Front opening door gate which is secured by a latch at the rear out of reach of little hands
- Smaller Size - Front Panels 54.25", Side Panels 18.25", Height 32" - Overall width 90.75"
- Bigger Size - Front Panels 60.25", Side Panels 24.25", Height 32" - Overall width 108.75"
- Floor and Wall Fixings - added options for extra stability. The latest design wall fixings are now fitted above the height of the skirting. Instructions included
Diamond Fire and Stove Guard
It is designed to fit around an existing standard 54 inch wide hearth.
The simple diamond design doesn't detract from or hide the features of your stove making this an attractive yet functional screen. The diamond design is now welded to the mesh
The screen itself can be secured to the floor and wall giving extra stability - the wall fixings are now above the level of the skirting board.
It is not obvious in the photograph but the removable floor fixings are at the front of the screen beneath the front opening and at the sides of the screen.
It is supplied with fixings and instructions
The front openings, which are secured by magnets at the bottom, allow for easy access to the stove however, a safety catch on the rear of this door make it less easy for the door to be inadvertently opened.
This screen is very useful in helping to protect curious pets and little humans from the dangers of a hot stove, but please do not leave either unattended.
Total Width - 54" Hearth Screen is 90.50 inches
Total Width - 60" Hearth Screen is 108.5 inches
Width of front panels - Small screen 54.5 inches - Big screen 60.5 inches
Depth of side panels - Small screen 18 inches - Big screen 24 inches
Height - Both screens are 32 inches high