AUZKIN Dehumidifier 600ml Portable Damp Air Dehumidifiers Auto-Off Air Purifier Removing Damp and Mold for Home, Kitchen, Garage, Wardrobe, Basement
- Removing Damp and Mold：AUZKIN air dehumidifier uses the Thermo-Electric Peltier tech to remove up to 300 ml of water per day in a humid environment of 30 ℃ and 80% RH.It can effectively eliminate the moisture, mold and other allergens, creating a comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Low-Noise Tech：Use Thermo-Electric Peltier tech with no compressor makes dehumidifier lightweight and quiet, noise is less than 35dB, no annoying sound, not affect your work, sleep or study, suitable for use at night and in small spaces. TIPS: Keep the doors and windows closed when using the dehumidifier.
- Intelligent Auto-off：Portable dehumidifier is programmed to automatically shut off once it has reached rated capacity, and the LED smart light will turn red to remind you that the tank needs to be emptied. Product optimal operating temperature is 5-50 degrees, if the temperature difference between inside and outside is too small, the dehumidifying performance will be affected.
- Energy-Saving and Convenient：One-button start-up design requires just a touch of a button to start dehumidification. With a power consumption of only 23W/hour, the product uses only 0.5kW of electricity after you start it and runs continuously for 24 hours, which is more effective, more environmentally friendly and more affordable than traditional chemical absorbents.
- Buy with Confidence：AUZKIN provide lifetime customer service and promise to solve any issue for our products. If you have any questions, please find our customer service team immediately and you will get answers within 24 hours.
Working Capacity: Approx 300ml per day at 30℃, 80% RH
Best for Space: Small room, 9-15㎡
Size: 146 x 146 x 227mm
Power Supply: DC9V, 23W
Water Tank Capacity: 600ml
Running Temperature: 5℃-50℃
1. ALWAYS keep the dehumidifier in an upright position to avoid leakages.
2. Please turn off the unit when the water tank is full, do not tilt the water tank when it's filled with water.
3. Keep the air inlet and air outlet free from being blocked.