HG Power Portable Air Conditioning Hose 150 mm Flexible Air Conditioning Hose Extractor Hose 2 M Exhaust Hose Air Conditioner Counterclockwise Installation Direction
- Notes - 1. Please measure your existing hose or connector has a diameter of 150mm (outer edge on outer edge). 2. Make sure that the direction of rotation of the connector is counterclockwise.
- Feel free to stretch, strong stretchability - ventilation tube can bend freely, strong stretchability and not easily deformed. The hose is retractable and shortens to 38 cm and can be extended up to 200 cm
- DURABLE MATERIAL - The hose is made of environmentally friendly polypropylene (PP), which offers flexibility, durability and portability, so that it looks good in extended condition and continues to work well with your air conditioning system.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Expand the exhaust hose you purchased to the required length, align it with the connecting hose or existing hose, let it snap into place. Recently, turn the hose counterclockwise to fix it
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - The exhaust hose is suitable for all types of portable air conditioner models provided you use the same hose to dock. The connector has a diameter of 150 mm (outer edge on outer edge) and its thread is counterclockwise.
HG POWER Exhaust Hose for Portable Air Conditioning:
Most air conditioner models are suitable for connecting hoses with a diameter of 150 mm.
> It can be extended up to 200 cm length or shrunk to 38 cm.
Package includes: 1 x air conditioning hose
Hose diameter: 150 mm.
Material: High quality polypropylene
Fitting direction: anti-clockwise
Length: 200 cm, when fully extended, shrink to 38 cm.
1. Please measure before purchase whether your existing hose or plug has a diameter of 150 mm (outer edge on outer edge).
2. Make sure the connector rotates counter-clockwise.
Extend the exhaust hose you bought to the required length, please use the connecting hose or the existing hose to snap it into place. Turn the hose counter-clockwise lately to fix it.